Synchronization deleted all my bookmarks and speeddial shortcuts after fresh install!

• I upgraded windows and had to reinstall opera. I had many bookmarks and speeddial shortcuts, I lost them all, when I logged in with my opera account. Now my bookmarks and speeddial is replaced in all decvices with those few default bookamarks, which you have after fresh install. Is there a way to recover it?

• Are you using the same sync account?

Regarding the speed dial, have you checked in "other speed dials"?

• Yes, I only have 1 account, I havnt made any changes in my android device opera, but after I made fresh install opera in windows10 and entered the sync account password, everything was gone in android phone in desktop section speeddial. It seems like opera thinks that my freshly installed opera has the newest speeddial and bookmarks and it overwrote the synced data.

• everything was gone in android phone in desktop section speeddial

And there isn't another folder with the old speed dial? For each Opera installation there should be an entry in "other speed dials".

• Please help me, I lost my speed dials. how can i restore?

• Please help me, I lost my speed dials. how can i restore?

Please read the forum rules before posting here.

Provide enough information so someone can try to help you.

• I synced my speed dials in my PC. Then I signed in on my phone. And when I pushed the "remove device" button on my phone, suddenly all synced speed dials removed too. Please help me to restore them

• Happend to me as well, just discovered that my email addresses verification has some how been reset, meaning I needed to re-verify my email address. Which is way my account stopped sync. Been using the same account with Opera since as far back as 2008. That is just dumb just dumb.

• And when I pushed the "remove device" button on my phone, suddenly all synced speed dials removed too

That's what "remove device' does.

Please help me to restore them

Do you have a backup?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.