I want to install Opera 31 in one other PC having all my speeddial and configurations - How ??

• I have to format my PC as it has some software problems

I want to "move" temporarily my Opera 31.00 with all the configuration (speeddial etc. etc.) from my PC to one other PC

Please which is the best way to do it ?

Thanks

K

• Copy the profile folder from your existing Opera install. Its location can be found in Opera Menu > About. Install your fresh version of Opera. Replace its profile folder with your saved one.

• OK, done, all fine 🙂

THANKS

K

p.s.: There is a way to copy cookies from my PC to the other PC ?

• There is a way to copy cookies from my PC to the other PC ?

The cookies files are in the profile folder so when you paste it into the new install, your cookies should be there.

• Thanks for answering

So the fact that on the new install I must reinsert access username and password on the various link didn't depends from cookies 😞

Thanks

K

• So the fact that on the new install I must reinsert access username and password on the various link didn't depends from cookies 😞

Your saved passwords can't be used in a different OS install because it's encrypted using your OS login and password.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.