Opera version 31.0.1889.174 crashes with web.whatsapp.com

• Since the new update 31.0.1889.174 Opera crashes after constantly when I've got web.whatsapp.com opened. Normally I've always have a tab opened with that site. But with the update Opera crashes mostly with a few minutes, sometimes within seconds. All tabs are gone then and will not recover. Anyone else got this problem?

• Nope.

• I have confirmed that Opera 31.0.1889.174 crashes when a video starts in a different discussion to a guy with Windows 10 and the discussion was immediately closed with an explanation that Opera 31 is no longer in development. I have Windows 8.1 64.

• I have confirmed that Opera 31.0.1889.174 crashes when a video starts in a different discussion to a guy with Windows 10 and the discussion was immediately closed with an explanation that Opera 31 is no longer in development. I have Windows 8.1 64.

And does it happens when you are using Whatsapp Web?

And does it happens when you are using Whatsapp Web?

It happens on any web with a flash video, but not always so it's difficult to replicate. HTML5 videos seem to play fine. I don't experience any problems on Whatsapp Web.

• Win7 64-bit HE SP1 Opera 31.0.1889.174 doe's not start - I see message window only (in polish language).
    Not possible to start browser.

• It happens on any web with a flash video, but not always so it's difficult to replicate. HTML5 videos seem to play fine. I don't experience any problems on Whatsapp Web.

So you've posted in the wrong topic, this one is about crashes in Whatsapp web. Please create a new topic about your issue or find a recent one about Opera crashing while playing videos.

• Win7 64-bit HE SP1 Opera 31.0.1889.174 doe's not start - I see message window only (in polish language).
    Not possible to start browser.

Unrelated to the topic.

• I do, I've posted about it yesterday.

https://forums.opera.com/topic/11434/opera-is-crashing-very-often-after-31-0-1889-174-update/7

It's happening mostly on whatsapp and facebook, but as I said there, it's happening on pretty much any site, these two are only more frequent.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.