Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

opera win 10 проблемы с сохранением настроек | problems with save the settings [ru]

• проблема

проблема в том что после перезапуска оперы все аддоны и настройки становиться по дефолту кроме coockie, будь то только что установил её, в папке appdata все файлы, аддоны, темы есть однако опера не использует их.

problem

the problem is that when you restart Opera all add-ons and customization become by default except coockie, whether it is just installed it in the folder appdata all files, add-ons, but the theme has an opera does not use them.

p.s. win 10 x64, opera 30.0.1835.125

• Does it happens if you use a different profile folder?

• это как ?

what? how ?

http://cs624620.vk.me/v624620431/3b24f/RCNjDMT3Fes.jpg

• if i delete all then files then all setting will save, but if i will restart my pc then all setting again will go to default and if restart opera all setting will go to default

• "if i delete all then files then all setting" no setting, files in Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable

• what? how ?

Go to Opera's profile folder (See Menu > About Opera for the path) and rename it. Start Opera and it will create a new profile.

• if i delete all then files then all setting will save, but if i will restart my pc then all setting again will go to default and if restart opera all setting will go to default

Try this:

Run Opera's installer, click on options and change the install folder to something like "Opera Stable1" or "Opera Stable New".

Check if it changes anything.

• "Try this:

Run Opera's installer, click on options and change the install folder to something like "Opera Stable1" or "Opera Stable New".

Check if it changes anything."

no working