opera win 10 проблемы с сохранением настроек | problems with save the settings [ru]

• проблема

проблема в том что после перезапуска оперы все аддоны и настройки становиться по дефолту кроме coockie, будь то только что установил её, в папке appdata все файлы, аддоны, темы есть однако опера не использует их.

problem

the problem is that when you restart Opera all add-ons and customization become by default except coockie, whether it is just installed it in the folder appdata all files, add-ons, but the theme has an opera does not use them.

p.s. win 10 x64, opera 30.0.1835.125

• Does it happens if you use a different profile folder?

• это как ?

what? how ?

http://cs624620.vk.me/v624620431/3b24f/RCNjDMT3Fes.jpg

• if i delete all then files then all setting will save, but if i will restart my pc then all setting again will go to default and if restart opera all setting will go to default

• "if i delete all then files then all setting" no setting, files in Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable

• what? how ?

Go to Opera's profile folder (See Menu > About Opera for the path) and rename it. Start Opera and it will create a new profile.

• if i delete all then files then all setting will save, but if i will restart my pc then all setting again will go to default and if restart opera all setting will go to default

Try this:

Run Opera's installer, click on options and change the install folder to something like "Opera Stable1" or "Opera Stable New".

Check if it changes anything.

• "Try this:

Run Opera's installer, click on options and change the install folder to something like "Opera Stable1" or "Opera Stable New".

Check if it changes anything."

no working

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.