Bookmark

• Ok i have opera on android tablet, i sign in for syncronize bookmark and it there is nothing, thank i know it already. But how i can save my bookmark? I tried opera link too but nothing. I'm tired to try and try

• Do you have some bookmarks in another device?

• Hi sidney, first of all sorry for my English, and thank for you post, what you wrote make me to think that i only insist to try on tablet and the second device opera mini on windows phone, but never tried to sync with opera from pc.
    I was thinking that it should appear something like folders when i sync on tablet, for this reason i was continuing to inist on tablet only and i read later that with windows phone is not supported yet.
    Anyway....with the pc it work very well , i get sync in both , if i delete on tablet then i get it deleted on pc too etc
    Thanks for your hint

• Opera Mini for Windows Phone doesn't have sync yet.

• I think this answers my question. Another one is what browser on the Android phone is the blue globe one? I have my bookmarks in there and I'm trying to export them to my desktop.

• what browser on the Android phone is the blue globe one?

It's called "stock" browser, most OEMs make their own versions of this browser though, with different features and specifics.

• Yeah, what is weird is the bookmarks were made on that one but showed up in my Opera mini. Just not in order. I had to search for the latest ones. Anyway, the bookmark import tool from the store should help me out?

• Okay. I need to export bookmarks from this browser to my desktop. I don't know how to do that. I had already downloaded bookmark sb but I couldn't figure that one out.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.