Open PDF , not downloading it

• I use v30.
    When I click on a pdf-link, it gets downloaded.
    How do I change that to Opening the pdf?

It is probably something simple, but please tell me what.

I searched the very minimal Preferences, even with Enable Developer tools On and the More Tools menu.
    Couldn't find it.

The Chrome reader was active, but only when I clicked the downloaded pdf.
    I turned that Plugin off, so now when I click, my pdf reader starts.
    But a pdf is still downloaded.

1. To open a document/file in your system, it needs to get downloaded anyway.
    2. To open it in the browser, I guess there are extensions, plugins, and online services.

Still, if you, for example, want to always open any PDF upon downloading, in Chrome there is an option - no idea if nuOpera's similar in that (probably), but in any case, you could create a "Current (bla-bla)" folder, say, on your desktop (to easier pick it when downloading) and use it for such "one time" files.

• I understand it needs to be downloaded anyway, but I am pretty sure that the normal behavior is that it opens directly as well.
    That is what I am used to in FireFox and I think in the old Opera.

Am I right?

Now for every pdf I have to go to the Download section and start it there myself every time.

In the old Opera there was a section where I could tell what a certain extension should do.
    MIME or something?

• There's no such thing in nuOpera yet. You might like to visit here to support the call to reestablish such a thing.

• Am I right?

Last time I've checked, Opera, Chrome and Firefox behaved the same way.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.