Opera passwords issues

• I use Opera 12.17, because i very much like that browser. I have tried and installed newer versions though. I have 30 installed now (along with 12.17). But here's one thing that troubles me with these newer versions; and that is password managing. With those newer versions, i can't import, nor i can't save passwords (even promted to do so). So there's something wrong with that. Can someone help with this matter? OS is Windows 7 Home.

• Also would like to add that saving passwords is not that an big issue, because there's a good addon for that. But being able to import passwords would save a lot of time and effort, because i have quite a few of them. Those 2 problems (import and save) must be related, figuring out the save issue would probably also fix importing, so that would be great.

• Opera Blink imports your data from Opera Presto during the installation but there may have issues if you are using a x64 build of Opera 12.17.

Opera Blink also allows you to import data from other browsers and import them from your default browser during install.

i can't save passwords (even promted to do so)

What happens?

• It does not import even from 32bit version. And does not import from Firefox with the importing tool.

• Also, the problem must be in Blink end. I have tried importing in OS safe-mode. Also looked some folders and files owner rights. Nothing seems to make any difference.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.