Opera ans Win 10

• Opera v30 has many problems in win10,really too many to cover,but the popup blocker isn`t working its an absolute nightmare at the moment,i hope things can be fixed ASAP

• Opera only has a basic built in pop-up blocker. YOu'll want to install a real pop-up blocker extension if you want to really get the job done. That said, Windows 10 isn't officially out yet so, what do you expect?

• For me there are no major problems with Opera in Windows 10 except for some graphical ones.

but the popup blocker isn`t working

Examples and/or steps to reproduce? I'm not having issues with popups here.

• leocg yeah graphical probs are one,not remembering that Opera is my default browser

llando242
    As for Opera not being released yet,it has gone out but not officially to the public.I was using the internal release for a while and got the option to upgrade which i did,and there will not be a RTM either it is being released as is, build 10240

• and there will not be a RTM either it is being released as is, build 10240

But that does not mean the Opera team has been given access to these builds or has had time to tweak Opera to work with any changes they bring.

• not remembering that Opera is my default browser

No problems here but you need to set it at Control Panel.

As for Opera not being released yet,it has gone out but not officially to the public.I was using the internal release for a while and got the option to upgrade which i did,and there will not be a RTM either it is being released as is, build 10240

Usually the software houses only start to prepare their programs to a new OS when it reaches a RTM stage. So probably Opera is starting to prepare Opera for Windows 10.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.