Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

No bookmarks - speed dial links in new opera version

• Hi Opera Team,

I updated my XPERIA X2 to Lollipop (ver. 5.0.2) and realized that my loved opera classic 12 (with opera link) is not working any longer, even after several reinstalls. Now I updated to new opera version for android and logged in, but synchronization of bookmarks and speed dial will not just not work. Please help otherwise I have to move to another browser since actual browser is useless without my bookmarks/speeddials.

BR
    Hilodri

• Never received an answer to this post. Disappointing support from OPERA. I move to another browser!!!

• In the speed dial page, click on the middle icon (supposing you are using the classic layout) to see others speed dial. In the speed dial page you should see a green icon which is the bookmarks, they should be there.

• Never received an answer to this post. Disappointing support from OPERA. I move to another browser!!!

This is an users' forum.