I noticed that in certain situations, the cursor briefly changes to one with a CD
I've seen one like that a few times before, but too briefly to notice why.
Posts made by ss9227
-
RE: Zoom-in cursor shows as a loading wheel/spinner and on zoom-out cursor completely goneOpera for Windows
-
RE: Zoom-in cursor shows as a loading wheel/spinner and on zoom-out cursor completely goneOpera for Windows
Yes, I have exactly the same problem! Instead of zoom-in cursor it's busy and instead of zoom-out is nothing. Opera 136.0.6008.52 on Windows 11.
-
RE: All websites regularly loose permissionsGeneral
"Automatically remove permissions from unused sites" is disabled.
I don't clear "site settings" (on exit) and Opera don't allow me to enable it coz I have sync on.
AppData Roaming and Local:- "click the read only box to clear it": didn't help,
- "Security" tab: it's everything fine there.
"Reset passphrase": I done it, additionally I turned off "Settings" sync this time: didn't help.
"System -> Notifications" it's everything fine there... Notifications works as long as Opera doesn't remove them.
CCleaner etc - I don't use apps like that.
Standalone installation / completely fresh profile - I might test this out if I find the time, but like @MichaIng wrote, I'm afraid the problem will return and my efforts will go to waste

I use installed and synced instance but I se here are users with portable and logged out instalation and have the same problem.
And as I wrote previously - this also applies to camera and microphone permissions, but I use notifications every day and I notice their absence immediately. So I specifically gave cam+mic permissions to some website fot test and they disappeared exactly when the notifications also disappeared. It took about 7 hours. -
RE: All websites regularly loose permissionsGeneral
I've got the same problem! I noticed this because I've blocked notifications and only grant permission manually to certain websites. But after a while - a few hours or a few restarts - those websites suddenly no longer have permission... It's so annoying! Camera and microphone permissions behave in exactly the same way, but I use those much less often, so it doesn't bother me as much. However, I can confirm that this problem does exist.
-
RE: I'm missing the "Create search engine" entryOpera for Windows
@burnout426 said in I'm missing the "Create search engine" entry:
Opera's context menu search engine enumeration just isn't set up to skip inactive engines yet. I consider that a bug.
I agree – it makes absolutely no sense for deactivated search engines to appear in the drop-down menu. It just ends up looking a mess after a while.
-
RE: The favicons of all the sites are whiteAppearance
I can see nothing about it in changelog, but for me issue disappears of 120.0.5543.128.
- Appearance
-
RE: [Solved]"Block third-party cookies" option under "Third-party cookies" is no longer selectableOpera for Windows
Fixed in 118.0.5461.60.
https://blogs.opera.com/desktop/2025/04/opera-118-0-5461-60-stable-update/
It works fine for me now. -
RE: [Solved]"Block third-party cookies" option under "Third-party cookies" is no longer selectableOpera for Windows
I had this problem now. I choose 'Block third-party cookies' (or 'Allow third-party cookies') -> refresh -> and it's go back to 'Block third-party cookies in Incognito mode'.
-
RE: Bitwarden - Free Password ManagerOpera add-ons
@echoz: Kiedyś w planie bezpłatnym nie było możliwości używania YubiKey do logowania się i z tego powodu wybrałem plan premium. W tej chwili można mieć to za darmo, więc została mi tylko możliwość zaglądania do raportów takich jak ujawnione, identyczne albo słabe hasła, więcej korzyści nie widzę.
-
RE: Bitwarden - Free Password ManagerOpera add-ons
Bitwarden przestał wyświetlać pytanie o zapisywanie nowych danych logowania... Mam plan premium.