'Find in page' component freeze it's 0 (zero) search result if to navigate to another page there will be the phrase which was already typed in 'Find in page' input, but F3 gives no matches result as was on previous page.
Example step by step.
- Visit any page on any site.
- Try to find unique phrase on that page. Copy it.
- Navigate to any link in that page.
- On that new page press Ctrl+F and paste the phrase copied earlier. There will be no results and red field (cause the phrase was unique).
- navigate back to previous page
- Press F3. You will see no result and red search input field.
So 'no matches' freezes 'Find in page' component state.
If you try to delete any character it was finally unfreeze 'Find in page' state. And only now you can see actual search results.
About the Windows 10 Anniversary Update
Click on 'Manage my account' link.
Navigate back (I use back in history btn)
Main question: did You understood the lack which I want to tell You about?
opera 41.0.2353.56 x86 (current)
win10.0.14393.447 x64 (current)