Passwords Manager Shortcut in sidebar just like in firefox

It will be very easy to search passwords.
Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!
Download Opera browser with:
Passwords Manager Shortcut in sidebar just like in firefox

It will be very easy to search passwords.
Yes! its working now. Pinterest in Opera ver. 128.0.5807.52 is working fine.
Same problem. Opera version 127.0.5778.76 Windows 11 pro.
My Flow is a very nice feature, I use it almost on daily basis. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't have the export or backup feature. If you need to uninstall opera from all the connected device it will delete all of your My flow links. There is no way you can back it up or export the list. Even Opera Sync does not sync My Flow data. So I think this feature is a must in My Flow.