@mathiasngr I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I might have to switch browser altogether because of this... it is very disruptive.
Posts made by jordan9312
-
RE: Opera cannot be resized dynamically when switching between cover and main screen (Foldable)Opera for Android
-
RE: Search results in Google loading slowlyOpera for computers
@lankalkgit said in Search results in Google loading slowly:
my problem still persists does anyone know a solution?
I'm also having this problem. Is there any solution for this?
-
RE: [Request]Request for twitter on the messenger apps sidebarOpera GX
@livinghumanoid I was about to ask for the same! Indeed we need Twitter on our loved Opera GX
-
RE: [Solved]My Flow button Opera GXOpera GX
@leocg Alright! So I just disconnected my phone and reconnected it again and it's back to normal! All good now! Thank you so much for the insight and quick response!
-
RE: [Solved]My Flow button Opera GXOpera GX
@leocg It is. When I click the button in Opera GX, it opens the My Flow message and I have to copy and then paste the URL there.
-
RE: [Solved]My Flow button Opera GXOpera GX
@leocg Yes, exactly. instead, it just opens the My Flow message tab
-
[Solved]My Flow button Opera GXOpera GX
Hello, I am both a Windows and Mac OS user. I use Opera in both (GX in Windows and normal in Mac OS)
When using My Flow in Mac OS, if you hit the Flow button in the right side of the search bar, it automatically sends the current page URL to My Flow. However, I haven't been able to achieve the same in Opera GX for Windows. Is there a way to manipulate this behavior? It is very intuitive to have it behave like in Mac OS
-
RE: Latest Opera - devtools, Network, unread request name with some missing pics, crashingOpera for Windows
@rico It has been really annoying. I was able to add it back doing this with Opera opened:
- Open Chrome
- Open the dev console in Chrome
- Open the dev console in Opera
- Change the settings in the dev console in Opera to where you want to put it
It'll crash again but it'll be in the place you want the next time it opens... really annoying. Just waiting for this fix