Agreed. How does it get logos for things like Amazon? Is that hard-coded?
And YES, please no forced Google search bar!
Posts made by iongo
RE: Search Engine for Speed DialOpera for Windows
Wow, that sucks! Why are they ruining Opera?
- No home page (please correct me if this is wrong)?
- Alt+home no longer goes to a home page.
- Forced to have Google on the speed dial.
- No right-click on new tab to open private tab (I assume you have to open a private window).
- No customization of the nav. bar. I used to be able to add a "Home" icon or a lot of other things!
- No optional menu. It seems silly to jam the menu into an Opera button.
- Settings as a web page. It's not bad but the options feel limited, compared with v12.
- No keyboard customization. Again, let me know if I am mistaken. The only reason I want to customize it is to add back my home page, somehow
Come on, Opera! Do they ever read these forums? I would like to give them feedback because I really like this browser and I want it to be the best.
I hate that they have gone backwards in some ways since v12. I know v20 has some good improvements.
Anyway, thanks for the info and I'll review it and see what I can figure out.
Thank you! That worked. If you ask me, I think it should be u,u,d,d,l,r,l,r,B,S
Unable to Sign in to Forums Using OperaForum feedback
This post is about Opera 20.0 for Windows. I had a question and wanted to post to the Opera forums. I clicked on "SIGN IN" and after entering my username/password it gave me the "What next?" screen. In the upper right, it showed a user icon, indicating I was logged in.
When I returned to the forums, it changed back to "SIGN IN". When I clicked on that, I was not prompted for username/password but immediately returned to the "What next?" page. When I tried clicking on "START A NEW DISCUSSION" in the forum, I was returned again to "What next?".
So, I couldn't post to the forums with Opera I had to use another browser.
I limited cookies in Opera but I allowed [*.]opera.com
Why won't the forums work in Opera 20.0?