Yes, @Chilindrina , adblocking works here again, too.
There was no app update, so maybe the filter lists are downloaded through Opera servers and were somehow wiped clean there? 
Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!
Download Opera browser with:
Yes, @Chilindrina , adblocking works here again, too.
There was no app update, so maybe the filter lists are downloaded through Opera servers and were somehow wiped clean there? 
Confirmed (on an older Android). I tried different adblock configurations, but didn't really see a difference. The built-in "ads blocked" tracker says 0.
@rpsgc: Good question ...
Even more user actions needed now for things which worked easy with the old Tab menu.
@andrew84 said:
*Good is that I prudently blocked the autoupdate (mainly because of the removed TabMenu flag).
I still don't get it why this feature was removed!
Besides that I used the Closed Tab Menu all the time (and until now never Search in Tabs), it is now more complicate:
I have to make more steps to open older closed tabs. And if I open Search in Tabs via the upper right button, I have to move my mouse cursor back to the center of the screen.