opera 29 problems ?

• Hi,

i just noticed that after recent update Opera is acting weird, meaning is blocking sometimes on some page like the AMD page or Intel page, also when i watch on youtube, the movie is freezing for half of ms or so like framing also when i just type something or just surf the net, i check flash player and is up to date, and on IE browser if everything fine, anyone else have this problems?

• @lexsmenu

meaning is blocking sometimes on some page like the AMD page or Intel page

Do you mean something like this with that?

• @lexsmenu

meaning is blocking sometimes on some page like the AMD page or Intel page

Do you mean something like this with that?

No @gustavwiz, is not showing what you link in the picture, is not about blocking

is like browser is lagging,

However i find something on forum, because i use Continue where I left off option, i closed all tab, and opened Opera again, is look like is working, however now i saw something interesting, if i right click on opera launcher and i try to press properties the folder where opera is installed will not respond, i don't know wtf developers did with this version

• Also i'm having problems with mouse gestures. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't work for me.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.