• Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Rules
    • Help

    Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

    Download Opera browser with:

    • built-in ad blocker
    • battery saver
    • free VPN
    Download Opera

    New island tab button is not dissapearing

    Tab Islands, Tabs and Workspaces
    3
    21
    8076
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • F
      flaviu2 @flaviu2 last edited by flaviu2

      @flaviu2
      As I promised, I have made a video that shows the bug: https://1drv.ms/v/c/dedcb6ef190b8fd4/IQAk_w7fipsPTru3C57cuB6zAVuUn2gZngJ5q60flCrctOQ?e=C5SKSC

      Pay attention to the new tab button from the island (the bullet white button).

      P.S. For better definition, download the video (I uploaded in my OneDrive).

      Reply Quote 0
        1 Reply Last reply
      • Referenced by  F flaviu2 
      • Referenced by  F flaviu2 
      • Referenced by  F flaviu2 
      • Referenced by  Mlipka Mlipka 
      • Referenced by  F flaviu2 
      • Mlipka
        Mlipka last edited by

        Hey,

        We managed to reproduce this bug and it has a ticket number: RNA-2766.

        Reply Quote 1
          F 1 Reply Last reply
        • F
          flaviu2 @Mlipka last edited by

          @Mlipka Thank you a lot!

          Reply Quote 0
            1 Reply Last reply
          • F
            flaviu2 last edited by

            Version 130.0.5847.12 resolved this issue! Thank you!

            Reply Quote 0
              F 1 Reply Last reply
            • F
              flaviu2 @flaviu2 last edited by flaviu2

              @flaviu2
              I have now the version 131.0.5877.5, and the issue is now present again 😞

              And this version seems to have other small issues: when I change the tabs, the focus is automatically put on (system) minimized button ?!

              adb6e610-e41f-4fc9-ab6d-2e89a360fcf8-image.png

              The version 130 worked well ...

              Reply Quote 0
                1 Reply Last reply
              • F
                flaviu2 last edited by This post is deleted!
                Reply Quote 0
                  1 Reply Last reply
                • F
                  flaviu2 last edited by

                  Maybe you did not merge the right branch 🙂

                  Reply Quote 0
                    1 Reply Last reply
                  • F
                    flaviu2 last edited by

                    Very unstable this version: 131.0.5877.5

                    See the gost tab:

                    12f2b7c7-0203-4f9f-bbf9-f4083b9abcba-image.png

                    Is there any way to revert back to version 130? That one seems to solve all the tab issues ....

                    Reply Quote 0
                      F 1 Reply Last reply
                    • F
                      flaviu2 @flaviu2 last edited by

                      @flaviu2 The prove:

                      9a62daf7-d06b-4772-a08d-1add4ce9464c-image.png

                      Reply Quote 0
                        1 Reply Last reply
                      • F
                        flaviu2 last edited by

                        I updated to 131.0.5877.24 and this version has all the bugs solved again. I hope to be stable this one.

                        Reply Quote 0
                          F 1 Reply Last reply
                        • F
                          flaviu2 @flaviu2 last edited by

                          @flaviu2 said in New island tab button is not dissapearing:

                          I hope to be stable this one.

                          I have installed version 136.0.6008.52
                          I did a very simple test: I creaetd a tab island with 3 tabs:

                          07082a75-76c0-4360-9a78-a878ff77edfc-image.png

                          then, I dragged out the middle tab from this island, but the new tab island button did not dissapear:

                          8fe0b16d-1927-4841-b0ac-e1da773ff9a2-image.png

                          Reply Quote 0
                            F 1 Reply Last reply
                          • F
                            flaviu2 @flaviu2 last edited by

                            @flaviu2
                            On 136.0.6008.80 the bug is still here (very easy to reproduce).

                            Reply Quote 0
                              1 Reply Last reply
                            • First post
                              Last post

                            Computer browsers

                            • Opera for Windows
                            • Opera for Mac
                            • Opera for Linux
                            • Opera beta version
                            • Opera USB

                            Mobile browsers

                            • Opera for Android
                            • Opera Mini
                            • Opera Touch
                            • Opera for basic phones

                            • Add-ons
                            • Opera account
                            • Wallpapers
                            • Opera Ads

                            • Help & support
                            • Opera blogs
                            • Opera forums
                            • Dev.Opera

                            • Security
                            • Privacy
                            • Cookies Policy
                            • EULA
                            • Terms of Service

                            • About Opera
                            • Press info
                            • Jobs
                            • Investors
                            • Become a partner
                            • Contact us

                            Follow Opera

                            • Opera - Facebook
                            • Opera - Twitter
                            • Opera - YouTube
                            • Opera - LinkedIn
                            • Opera - Instagram

                            © Opera Software 1995-