:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Right click menu not working for anything in Opera

• Hello,

On my Speed Dial, I can't rename/delete folders, open all at the same time (which is very useful), open links in new tabs or windows etc. I have shut down and restarted my Mac, my right click menu works for the rest of my Applications so I'm sure it's just Opera that's malfunctioning. Anyone else experiencing this?

• Which version of Opera and which version of OS X do you use? Does right click work as expected on web pages (other than the Speed Dial)?

• Opera 28.0 and Yosemite 10.10.2 . It does not work on web pages at all. The thing is, it was working perfectly with Yosemite a couple days ago. Command+Click works perfectly, as well as the other shortcuts.

• I tried re-installing Opera, as well as upgrading to the latest Adobe Flash Player. Neither solved the problem :/

• I have this same problem. Right click doesn't work on any web pages. It does work when clicking on the tabs. I have Yosemite 10.10.2 and Opera 28.0.

• Which Mac do you have (check "About This Mac" if you're not sure)? Are you using one screen or multiple screens?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.