Opera does not keep me logged in

• I have encountered a problem the last few days. When I log in to Facebook, or a myriad of other sites, I usually check the little box that let me stay logged in. But the last few days, this has not worked when I use Opera - each time I open the browser to log in after having been away for a while, I have write the password and username again (even though I checked the 'keep me logged in' or 'remember me' etc. box the time before).

This does not happen when I use Safari (which keeps me logged in), but only (to my knowledge) Opera.

• Hi! Which version of Opera are you using (check Opera -> About Opera if you're not sure)?

• It's 27.0.1689.69, and claims to be 'updated'.

• It sounds like a Facebook login cookie is not getting correctly saved or loaded.

You could try clearing all cookies and cache via 'Opera -> Clear Browsing Data...'. This means you will have to login once more to Facebook, but hopefully after that the problem will be gone.

• I tried that, but it didn't solve the problem. I've also tried to reinstall Opera, but the problem remains.

• I need to log-in in every session, and when logging, Forum is loaded couple of times, with 2-3 sec delay
    -So, first I visit forum
    -click on login (or comment)
    -then I'm on login page (name-password)
    -after logging in I'm back to starting page still not signed in...
    -then after 2-3 sec comes reload
    -and ole!!...I'm finally logged :wizard:

• Vux, here.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.