Reload tab option

• Hello, I miss the option of reload tab when I click with the right mouse button in a tab that is not active.

• So one can be able to reload a tab without first switching to it?

• Hello, I miss the option of reload tab when I click with the right mouse button in a tab that is not active.

And why someone would want to reload a page without checking its content first?

• So one can be able to reload a tab without first switching to it?

Exacly.

Hello, I miss the option of reload tab when I click with the right mouse button in a tab that is not active.

And why someone would want to reload a page without checking its content first?

If the page fails to load.

• If the page fails to load.

How someone would know without seeing the page first?

• To his defense there are the previews on hover, the lack of favicon and title in practice serve the purpose too.

But if you want to reload it I assume you want to use it... So why don't you switch to it?

• To his defense there are the previews on hover, the lack of favicon and title in practice serve the purpose too.
    But if you want to reload it I assume you want to use it... So why don't you switch to it?

I would reload first while I do other stuff on other tab.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.