Opera 25 Desktop

• I literally just upgraded. My initial impression so far is really based on the new Speed Dial and Bookmarks.

I really like it. It just feels cleaner to me, and is very easy to use. I cannot wait to get home and upgrade my main machine.

So far I only have one item of note that could be improved. When I click on Discover I can easily go to Bookmarks or Speed Dial. When I click on Bookmarks the interface no longer has the links to go to Speed Dial or Discover. I can understand how this happened but I think for a uniformed experience those two links could have been left in the UI; maybe above the heart Bookmarks title?

Great job though. I really like the Opera browser. I wish you guys had a way to purchase some Opera swag. 😉

• Agree:) Left panel for this will be more intuitive that small icon on the top bar. And the rest is great!

• I really love it, but there's one thing that bothers me a bit, why do SD use the favicon/text as image while bookmarks works in a completely different way?

• loxiw, I was just wondering that myself. I like how we can customize how the item looks for bookmarks and I just assumed that same customization would carry forward to Speed Dial. Sadly that is no the case.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.