speed dial thumbnails are smaller?
adymeshter last edited by
I had the same issue and the problem was solved with a reset settings from Update and Recovery section.
kanelakis last edited by
darkskys last edited by
Reset from update and recovery worked great.
waltico01 last edited by
I don't know why but after i updated Opera the home icons aren't rectangle anymore but are squares and those that don't have a logo have their names compressed and with letters one on top of each others!
rsa-vby last edited by rsa-vby
I got the smaller speed dial tabs too on both personal and work computers after updating, this is absolutely terrible. I don't want to reset the settings, I spent way too much time customising them to have to redo it now. Please fix this
burnout426 Volunteer last edited by burnout426
There's a new build at https://ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/desktop/86.0.4363.50/win/ for Opera Stable. You should be able to check for updates eventually (edit: mine just detected the update) and Opera should fetch it and update. Until then, you can download the installer (make sure to get the x64 one if you're using 64-bit Opera now), launch it, click "options", set "install path" to your current Opera install folder so that the installer says "upgrade", adjust the other options as you want, and upgrade. That should hopefully fix it.
bschoofs last edited by
@burnout426 sounds good. After my last apointment i'll give that a go.
bschoofs last edited by leocg
@burnout426 Oh yeah. 86.0.4363.50 got installed and Bam it's all back to normal
zauberfritz last edited by zauberfritz
@darkskys There is some reset, but on my screen they are (overwhelmingly) larger than before. But maybe I changed my settings after the initial shrinkage and mutilation.
Edit: yes, I did, there's an option 'larger tiles'. Unchecked it, and it's back to ' normal'.
CTH last edited by
@burnout426 Thanks a lot. Opera was updated to the latest version for me (86.0.4363.50) and the tiles were still broken, so based on that, the auto-updater may have some problems. After reinstalling using the setup file everything's fixed.