Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Problem with opening links in new tabs Opera 25dev

• Very often when I open some link in a new tab it has only "Loading..." title and page is blank, address bar has about:blank as well and page never loads. I don't know what is going on here, but it drives me nuts. Sometimes I have to open links few times until they load.

• Figured that out and filled a bug report. You can't open too many tabs (around 80-100) with new hibernation feature in about:flags.

• I have this same issue with hibernation feature, but I can open precisely 79 tabs, every next one will be blank which is a bummer because I love it and it would be nice for heavy tab users like me. I usually have around 115 tabs when doing longer research and with hibernation I just can't.

• I forgot to mention it, that this issue is since it was introduced in Opera 21 (I think), I guess they didn't test it on this amount of tabs. Such a shame I can't use it, and my cpu fan is screaming when Opera burns last juices from my pc.

• If anyone of developers see this please check bug DNA-26026