Need a Suggestions for Graphics Card in my PC Build
v33rpratap last edited by leocg
I’m new here, I am building my own gaming PC. I know it's a little bit off-topic but I have urgently need a suggestion. So as you can see I’m a bit confused about my graphics card can you help me to suggest something about this, and I need the best yet affordable graphics card for my Build?
- Processor: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X Processor 16 Cores & 32 Processing Threads, with Cooler ($799.00 @ Amazon US)
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING AMD Ryzen Threadripper TR4 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X399 EATX HEDT Motherboard with onboard 802.11AC WiFi, USB 3.1 Gen2, and AURA Sync RGB Lighting ($726.99 @ Amazon US)
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,240mm,Dual ML120 PRO RGB PWM Fans, ($197.00 @ Amazon US)
- Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Case ($235.07 @ Amazon US)
- Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Ftw3 Ultra, Overclocked, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Triple + iCX2, 65C Gaming, RGB ($3,190.00 @ Amazon US)
- RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Series, 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-4000MHz Desktop Memory with CL17 ($250.39 @ Amazon US)
- Storage: SAMSUNG EVO 970 Plus 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2-2280 Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology & 1024MB Cache ($299.99 @ Amazon US)
- Case Cooler: NZXT AER RGB 2 - HF-28140-B1 - 140mm - Advanced Lighting Customizations - Winglet Tips - Fluid Dynamic Bearing - LED RGB PWM Fan for Hue 2 - Single ($29.99 @ Amazon US)
- Power Supply: Corsair RM 850 Series, 80+ Gold Certified 850W Fully Modular Power Supply ($134.94 @ Amazon US)
SamBatra last edited by SamBatra
Try to go with Radeon graphics, instead Nvidia, you'll get awesome response; saying this as I'm already on Sapphire RX 470 4GB GDDR5 with 16GB Ram, AMD FX6300 black Edition (Unlocked), Mobo: Asus USB3 Black Edition, and all this is powering Call of Duty Mobile (Gameloop)
I also use Opera GX which is awesome; Graphics and animations works flawless on GPU
Hope my advise can help and any other
elizajohnson Banned last edited by
That's why high-end video cards tend to have more on-card memory; more of it is needed to manage all the pixels that render games at higher resolutions and at higher detail settings. But the Ryzen motherboard Generally speaking, for 1080p gaming, 2GB of video memory is an adequate minimum, but 4GB is much better.
elizajohnson Banned last edited by This post is deleted!