Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Kaspersky Password Manager Ext

• I'm having trouble getting the Kaspersky Password manager Extension.

It works fine with the standard Opera Browser, but not with the GX version. It installs ok, but the icon stays white, never turns green like it's supposed to. When I enter my password it reports Invalid Master Password.

• @megalamaniac What Kaspersky say about it?

• I came here first, since it works in the Standard Opera Browser.

I tried all the steps in the pinned post, it's basically the first extension I loaded after installing Opera GX for the first time.
    Tried it by itself, reinstalled it a couple of times. That's when I downloaded and tried the Standard Opera Browser, and it worked as expected, even with other extensions installed.

It's not communicating to the Password Manager itself, I suspect, which is why the icon stays white. That's the same thing that happens on all the other browsers If I exit out of the KPM application.

I'm on Win 10, everything up to date

• @megalamaniac Since it's the third party program not working, you should contact them first.

It's an extension from Opera store? Or it's installed when you install Kaspersky?
    Do they support Opera GX?

• They just sent me back here, basically. They don't support Opera GX, only the big four, IE, Edge, Chrome, And Firefox.

The extension works in all of those, and as I have pointed out in my previous posts, the extension works in the standard Opera Browser, but not in Opera GX.

• @megalamaniac Check if it works in Opera 72, the version GX is based on.

• Extension works in Opera 72.0.3815.400

• Just enable chrome extensions on opera then search Kaspersky password manager in chrome store and install it on opera, that worked for me fine.