Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera
  • Hello

I don't understand what is the problem with bars and extensions When I install extensions I never see the icon on the bar as for example on Firefox, I never see the extensions in the contexte menu neither, so how do we do ???

• @lu-menard Extensions should be under the extensions menu. See the cube like icon on the right of address bar.

• @leocg yes I had seen this but this don't give what I expect .... which is an persistent icon in the bar that gives a menu when I click on it ... so perhaps it is that I have only 4 extensions on Opera and none provides a menu, so they provide something else when I click on the icon under the square
    For example the Savefromnet Helper Extension seems to give nothing under this icon, for the considered website, but there is the equivalent of a functions menu, displayed in light grey

So ok I mean I undestand now how it works

• @lu-menard There you can set an extension icon to be always visible.

• @leocg Oh ok thanks I was not very clear in my head I didn't see this, most of the time it is beause I face problems when I spent too much time at the PC for a single day, yes ... so I had notices this "pin it" button but I didn't understand what it was for...