Opera for Android 61
nimeni-intamplator last edited by nimeni-intamplator
- Not detect mp3 sources,
- Not detect radio sources,
- Not detect m3u8 sources,
- Not detect any video online source, some sites show video like m3u8,
- Can't save/preview any image by clickable (facebook, instagram, etc)
- Can't auto login to sites with password manager from google passwords.
- When i exit browser i want to delete everything i choose in the settings automatically, not manually.
I use Soul Browser & Video Box. All these browsers have everything i write up.
chakakhan last edited by leocg
For example, what happens when you are trying to upload an image to Twitter? In normal, this is what happens:
- Tap the new tweet button (+feather)
- Tap the image button (mountains)
- (allow permissions if you haven't)
- Choose an action, and choose Files
- Go to Images, then select an image
At step5, the selected image is shown under what's happening?
Thank You so much for actually trying to help me. I really appreciate it.
At step 5 the image is selected and the then the webpage loads or reloads ( that loading line below the web address goes from left to right) and then nothing. No file is uploaded. No error message, nothing.
Its the same for every website. I cant attach files/pics to emails. I cant upload images to facebook or twitter or any website.
And additionally, If I try this action using private mode with with VPN, all the private tabs close. If I minimize the browser or select another App, all the private tabs close on their own.
My phone is a UMX U693CL , from Assurance Wireless. Its government issued as part of the U.S. Federal Lifeline program. That means that hundreds of thousands of people in the Lifeline program have or will be issued this UMX phone.
Opera for Android, Beta and Opera Touch being incompatible with UMX U693CL phones means that Opera is missing out on potentially hundreds of thousands of users.
Damian10 last edited by This post is deleted!
chakakhan last edited by
Thanks for your reply and explaining what's exactly happening. Did it work in earlier Opera versions?
Does it work in Desktop mode(from the page menu "Desktop site")?
No, I cannot upload files to any websites in desktop mode either. Thats one of the first solutions I attempted, but it did not solve the issue.
I have only had my UMX (unimax) u693cl phone for about a month. So I havent used it with older versions of Opera for Android, Touch or Beta.
sabyackika last edited by
Android version: 9
Device: Huawei M5 Lite (JDN2-L09)
Hey, every time i open Opera anew, the butons get collapsed (see the screenshot) . It takes to open a new tab for the buttons to get properly aligned. I tried Opera Beta with no luck. Thank you.
sabyackika last edited by
Thank you for your reply.
It is OK, the bug is not critical, rather inconvenient. I have not experienced it with Opera 60, I believe. Yes, it happens in both portrait and landscape orientation, but the essential condition when opening a link, is that Opera should not be running in background, but should be opened anew. I face the bug in two cases:
- When I close Opera with some page displayed, and then open the browser again.
- When I tap a link in some application and it invokes previously closed Opera and displays the content.