Saving links on Android to Home Screen...
essdeen last edited by
Someone asked how to save links to android mobile home page, when there seems to be no option when tapping the three dots.
Here is a solution which I stumbled on, until the next update:
- Ensure your default browser is set to Opera.
- Open the page you want to save to home screen using Google and not Opera.
- Click the 3 dots on top right corner.
- Select ‘Open in Opera’.
- Opera opens.
- Now click 3 dots in top right corner.
- At bottom of list, click ‘home page’.