Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera
  • Here you can post comments about Private Internet Access Extension extension, created by ltmpublisher

• I've used PIA on almost all my systems and am very happy with them. Any problems they are quick to help and are very personalized. I have been a customer for at least 5 years maybe longer. I normally don't use extensions for VPN service because the client is much more secure and has more options but I don't have time to configure certain apps to go through it right now so I am going to use the extension because it worked well in the past.

• платное расширение

• @hugo111 Yes you are correct it is a paid service, but if you already use PIA VPN service it's free to use the extension for times you don't want it everywhere.

• Been using them for a whole year! Very good service.

• It worked wonderfully.

Both the PC and Android client both work perfectly. They have all the features one might expect and I have not experienced any bugs, glitches, connection errors whatsoever.

The speeds are superb. I used PIA (both their VPN and SOCKS5) on servers and I almost always go very close to maxing out the server speed.

SOCKS5 proxy. With great speed. I was pleasantly surprised that I get 60M/s+ speeds instead of a few megabits. It's awesome.

5 clients. I can install it for my family members just in case and not worry about getting kicked off.