Ctrl+Shift+T stopped working

• Hello, I'm using latest Opera Stable version 22.0.1471.70 on Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 en-UK + latest updates.

I have enabled Mouse Gestures, Rocker Gestures and advanced keyboard gestures as well.
    Ctrl+Shift+T was supposed to bring back the last Tab i Closed, and it did up until some days ago.
    I don't understand what is going on. I tried to disable and re-enable the Gestures, restart opera, restart the computer.. nothing!

How can I fix this?

• Perhaps, you lost your check in Enable Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts. Go to Settings (Alt P), and then under Shortcuts, put a check in Enable Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts.

If the Check is already in it, then take it out, close Opera, open Opera. Then put it back and see if that makes a difference.

Perhaps,if that doesn't work try an extension, like Opera's Simple Undo Close.

https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/simpleundoclose/?display=en

It supposedly supports keyboard shortcuts. There are other extensions that open the last tab.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.