Opera stable 65 - news
Nordlead last edited by
Please also try to launch the Opera with a fresh profile as follows:
\path\to\launcher.exe --user-data-dir="\path\to\fresh-profile", and see if it fixes the issue.
"no experiment" didn't change anything, also starting with a fresh profile didn't solve the problem...
senix last edited by senix
HI, here the answers to your questions:
- I'm using Windows 10 64 bit Home Premium, and of course the 64 bit versions of Opera
- My "login data" file is about 340 kBytes big, there are appr. 150 pw entries in there.
Looks good for me; and this file size is fine, I think, for the number of Pw you have saved.
l33t4opera last edited by
New update - Opera stable 65.0.3467.62
The change log, and the announcement.
Some changes, fixes and improvements:
- DNA-81884 [Advanced content blocking] Ads are blocked for whitelisted page in Incognito.
https://www.nba.com/standingsnot working with AdBlocker enabled.
- DNA-82508 [Adblocker] Predefault lists can not be unchecked.
- DNA-82626 [Win] High CPU usage due to media indicator animation.
- DNA-82742 Pages won’t load after closing private mode.
- DNA-82840 Disable favicon fetching for typed URLs.
- DNA-82470 [Linux] Snap package doesn’t recognize GNOME 3.24 platform snap connection.
- DNA-82485 [Mac 10.15] Opera installer error at the end of installation process.
Chromium has been updated to version 78.0.3904.108.
mrmauz last edited by
@ali929 have had the same problem in the last days buti think i solved it by going to the easy setup menu (on the left side just below the cross that closes the window) and then under privacy and security settings i clicked the activate in settings button, from there i turned it off completely and on again and now it looks flawless
p.s. notice that all the bolded text are translation from my laguage so not sure if those are called exactly as stated, sorry for that
l33t4opera last edited by sgunhouse
Hi @ali929, I'm one of the users, so I can't fix it if the issue in your case is on the Opera's service side, but you can try to clear Opera's cache, restart the browser, and see if that helps. Anyway, if you had it working before, you may provide more details in which case it doesn't work e.g. you turn it on for Europe, or Americas etc., or it doesn't work at all now. You can also wait a bit, maybe it's temporary service outage in your region.
On the other hand, using the Opera's VPN from some countries/regions may be not possible at all.