Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Antivirus

• What could you offer? I was using 360 Security for a year, but after reading a research on antiviruses, I dunno. What can you offer? Reserach

• @katyblessings I would stick with a name-brand, well-known free AV (Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, Kaspersky Mobile, Norton, Sophos, Trend Micro, etc) to minimize the potential for scams and malicious exploitation. You can use an online search engine to check user and trade-magazine reviews of these kinds of AVs. I'm not sure how many of these might also utilize some of the high-risk permissions noted in your research link, but at least the companies involved have fairly well-established reputations and are not likely to delve into 'scammy' kinds of activities.

• @katyblessings Often times the ISP will offer a "free" AV/Sec. Suite solution. In our case our ISP offers Norton 360 and it suits me (my wife chooses to run with Windows Security that comes already installed on Windows 10 devices. This would be my suggestion. I would avoid the "free" solutions from 3rd party companies since they frequently pester one with pop-ups and are generally incomplete and somewhat bloated.