Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Install Chrome Extensions not working

• I have installed the AddOn/Extension entitled "Install Chrome Extensions" and it shows as installed - the icon is in my bar, but it is in mute colors and will not function. Appreciate any help on getting it up and running.
    The reason I am going through this convoluted exercise is because Opera ( I have 64 installed) does not offer a simple "Send this page as mail" addon/extension so I understand that to get it, I have to use the Chrome storehouse and download it from there. And then see if it works. There is a reason Vivaldi is my default browser.

• Mail to

When you access the CStore after install "Install Chrome Extensions" the Add to Chrome button becomes Add to Opera, isn't it?

--
    "Off topic Tip"
    Follow the Signature's BackUp | Reset link.
    Take the opportunity to start a Backup plan and even create a Template Profile.

SyncBack | Synkron helps.

Windows 7 (x64)
    Opera Test profile | Opera Back up | Reset

• I do not get to the Chrome Store. I installed the "Install Chrome Extensions" from Opera and it showed up with the "Add to Opera" button in place - but it does not work, Incidentally, I can't get to this topic in Opera Forums using Opera - I get to it via Vivaldi.

• @jfh It seems to me that may be something wrong with your Opera installation.