Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera Loads Pages Only Every Second Time

• I have windows 10 Home edition, I did not update my system in the past half a year.

My problem is the next: Opera randomly doesn't load pages. I have to close the tab and open the page again in order to have it functional.
    I don't have to tell how annoying is that.
    It just loads and loads but doesn't do a thing. I had to sign in to this forum on chrome since Opera didn't manage it's own forum to open. 🙂

Does someone encountered the same problem? How it was resolved?

• Uninstall with Ccleaner or something , run the registry cleaner in Ccleaner, reboot and reinstall, all should be fine.

• @koheleth said in Opera Loads Pages Only Every Second Time:

Uninstall with Ccleaner or something , run the registry cleaner in Ccleaner, reboot and reinstall, all should be fine.

Please, do not recommend CCleaner - I have seen numerous systems rendered unusable with it.

About OP problem - have you turned VPN on? Are you using some kind of proxy? Described behavior indicates that some of requests time out - can happen with VPN or other proxy.
    Or, some third party safety suite doesn't know Opera and blocks some requests.
    Or, you have installed some buggy extension - try private window, most extensions should not affect that.

• Yeah, sry.

• You could be running into this issue. (Two different ways to fix it listed there. It happens with fresh installs of Windows 10 and major updates of Windows 10)