Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Change link colours or colourblind option?

• Is it possible, on Opera GX, to change the link colours? Or is there a colourblind option? I can not tell the difference, at all, between the blue (unopened) and purple (opened) links. It's quite frustrating.

Thanks

• Some stylesheet add-on (such as Stylus) might be able to do that. On Presto-based Opera you could do this by setting an unusual style for visited links - I had mine set to use strikethrough instead of underline. Using a color wasn't a good option as many websites override the default style, but no one seemed to clear strikethrough. so that was still visible. However, Blink-based Opera has no comparable built-in feature.

• Thanks for your reply, sgunhouse.
    I've not worked out stylus as yet - keeps asking to enable something on chrome, which I don't have. But will look further into it. Thanks. Maybe Opera GX can integrate a colourblind option. Even a strikethrough would be handy.

• You can try this extension. There are some preset colors but you are free to specify any color you want for a visited link.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/color-links/hiponeioelghhaljfflaaflpccedbdem

You will need to have the Opera extension "Install Chrome Extensions" installed first.

29b41ed6-dd3d-41f7-8fab-ac1d369c0dcc-image.png