Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Extension's sidebar don't show on macOS full screen mode.

• Hello! I used Opera Stable 60.0.3255.116 on macOS Mojave 10.14.5. The extension's sidebar don't show on macOS full screen mode.

Capture this issue↓↓
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmPt6lhuyOE

Incidentally, I sent this bug's report. This issue's bug number is "DNAWIZ-62309".

• It certainly does not show. Why does maximize do the same thing as full screen? In fact, to get back to the normal size after maximizing, I had to use the full-screen keyboard shortcut.

Why has version 60 had so many updates in such a short time? Is it that full of bugs?

• I go into Full Screen using Ctrl-Cmd-F, the standard Apple shortcut for entering Full Screen, the sidebar is certainly there as are the traffic-light buttons for close, minimise and maximise (to Full Screen).
    But there is another shortcut, Shift-Cmd-F, which hides the tabs and the sidebar.
    The "maximise" green button switched to Apple's full-screen with no menu-bar several versions of the operating system ago ... somewhere around 10.11; prior to that version, the maximise button expanded the window, to the whole screen but with the menu-bar in place. To replicate that with any of the recent iterations of the OS, you have to hold down the Alt key as you click the button.
    I have no idea why Apple made that change.

• This issue keep to happen. I use Opera Stable 63.0.3368.43 on macOS Mojave 10.14.6,