Suggestion for amelioration

• I am using until now Opera 12.17 and i decided to give a chance to 22
    However lots of things which wre so great in version 12 are not displayed
    1- why isn't there a SIDE favorite bar ????
    2- Why isn't possible to add directly a new site in speed dial DIRECTLY in correct file ( for example if i have a recipies file in speed dial )
    3- in Opera 12 i have some subfile which have completely disapear in process of importing.....

Eitan

• Speed dial in 12.17 didn't even support folders. Enable the Quick access bar to have a bookmarks bar across the top - you can add sites directly to folders there.

Without some idea what "subfiles" you are talking about ... subfolders? Speed dial only supports 1 level of folders, you can't have folders in folders there (you can on the QAB).

• Sorry for my poor English...
    Yes i was speaking about subfolders
    I am using the top bookmark but it is limited in quantity and useful for the most visited sites.
    Therefore the main issue is to reintroduce also the side bar favorite- which give you a comprehensive look at all your folder very quickly
    Also why isn't possible to introduce directly a new site in speed dial directly in the correct folder ?
    1- I have to add a new site in the speed dial
    2- once done to grab and drag it to the correct folder
    Eitan

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.