Cannot recover lost session on Mac!
A Former User last edited by
I opened my Opera browser, only to find that all the tabs and windows closed on me. Then I closed Opera and reopened it. How do I recover my lost session now?
stevenjcee last edited by
The same thing just happened to me. I opened Opera, and every single tab & window I had previously opened were gone, as is all History! So I don't think there's any way to recover any of them, great! What a mess...
EgorUk last edited by
Make sure you have Time Machine backups (or another recent backup)!!
- quit your Opera browser
- go to Library > Application Support,
- find and delete 'com.operasoftware.Opera' folder,
- open Time Machine, find a recent backup date before you've lost your tab session,
- locate 'com.operasoftware.Opera' folder in that backup,
- click on Restore,
- re-launch your Opera browser.
Relax and smile now