Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Opera browser going completely black

• I recently moved back to Opera after using Edge and this didn't happen when I used to use it before but now its happening and it is very annoying to the point where if I use Reddit or Lynda the browser (tabs, url, content, scroller, etc.) will go black for a few seconds for Lynda it only happens when a new video starts with Reddit every few scrolls it happens. And yes on Edge this has never happened before and the CPU is usually at 4-5% but when the screen goes black I've seen it spike to 40-60% CPU. I've ruled out a RAM issue and when this happens I could have only 1 tab open and it would still manage to freeze up.