Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Sidebar tooltips never disappearing

• Whenever I open a new session of Opera, one of the sidebar tooltips appears without me pointing at the relative icon, and stays there forever, as shown in this photo.

0_1545938791131_Screenshot 2018-12-27 at 20.19.45.jpg

The tooltip remains on top of each page I visit (and it's quite annoying), until I close the Opera window (or quit Opera). When I re-open it, the tooltip shows in a different position.
    Sometimes they even show one on top of the other, as in this second photo.

0_1545938902680_Screenshot 2018-12-27 at 20.20.48.jpg

I believe it has something to do with the position of the Opera icon in my dock (which is located on the left-side of the desktop) and the mouse pointer location when I click on it: usually the Opera icon is right on top of my dock and the result is as shown above, but when I tried to move it down in the dock, the tooltip showing is that of one (or more!) of the lower items in the Opera sidebar, as shown here.

0_1545939597413_Screenshot 2018-12-27 at 20.32.30.jpg

When I open Opera from Spotlight or a similar service, the tooltips only show whenever my mouse pointer is on the far left side of the screen.
    From what I understand, this issue might be related to the "expansion" effect of the new window and the mouse pointer location during this animation..?

Opera for Mac version 57.0.3098.106.

• also had this. just updated to see if resolves.

• This continues to happen randomly on my browser too. Is there anyway to report it? It's very annoying.