Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Connection Error: cannot sync data

• i tried to sigh in on my iPad and iPhone but there's connection error all the time.
    have any of you guys experienced things like this? It's annoying and making me want to switch back to Chrome.!!0_1527053840780_img_3129.png

• I meet this problem, too.
    I downloaded Opera on AppStore and then the first time when I trying to login my account, the same tips occured, really annoyed, can't login my account means I can't sync my data any time I want.
    Hope this issue can be fixed soon, or, I may consider switch to other broswer.

• I have the same issue on my iPad 2017

• Same Problem here, But on my android it works ☹

• Come on Opera guys wake up. Do something please.

• Unable to login on my iPhone to my opera account
    opera version 16.0.12
    iOS version 11.4.1

can you please solve the problem?
    On my android and computer the sync together with the passphrase is working fine.

• Same problem here. iPhone 8, iOS12

I am new in Opera and a bit surprised reading about this long existing problem....
    Isn't it a major feature of a browser?

Any feedback of the Support what is happening in the IT to solve this issue?

BR

• This post is deleted!
  • I guess that that version simply doesn't support the new sync.

• @enid I also have exactly the same problem. A feew weeks and now I'm totally very angry, because this problem really is not negligible! For this browser it's a big error and serious bug. So, how can it be still unresolved (or ignored) ,for a such very long time (more than a month)?? And most important: Really, - “Any feedback of the support what is happening in the IT to solve this issue.” !
    For 13 years, Opera was my mobile browser. It's time for some better alternative.

• @enid said in Connection Error: cannot sync data:

i tried to sigh in on my iPad and iPhone but there's connection error all the time.
    have any of you guys experienced things like this? It's annoying and making me want to switch back to Chrome.!!0_1527053840780_img_3129.png

• Same here!!!

• Updated to iOS version 16.0.14
    Still no Sync with my iPhone 8.

Can anybody confirm?

• Damn, you posted this 5 months ago and this is still happening? Come on @Opera

• Will this ever be fixed? It doesn't seem like it...

• Same trouble on all my iPhones. Very sad! Dear developers, can you pls make any statement if there's a hope that the sync will be made available?

• problem with syncing on mobile device.
    It gives a synchronization error, as when entering an existing account, and when creating another.
    Please solve the problem, it is not possible to use on the iphone!

• I try to sync opera between PC and my IPHON.
    -logon on the PC is OK
    -logon on the IPHON produces error message :
    "connection error : The data can nt be synchronized, try again later"

I have the latest Opera version on my PC and my Iphon
    Yes, I have the same logindata on the PC and the IPHON !!

The trouble started when "Opera flow" was introduced

Om Android everything is fine!!

Please help !! Opera is still my favorite browser, but the sync-problem sucks!

• Since opera mini disappeared from the AppStore I have the feeling the opera guys either will launch a complete new version, integrate the sync function in the OperaTouch version or gave up with further development and dismiss this browser version. Very SAD :_(

Why is it not possible that Opera posts there further development strategie?