Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Add a option for Touch mode on PC/Tablet

• With Windows 10, tactile devices have increased for both desktop and mobile devices with what I believe that a way to make everything tactile is not crazy, much less.
    To give an example, I have a tablet Asus VivoTab 8 and I can not find a browser good enough to use it tactilely except perhaps Monument Browser of the Microsoft store but in functions is not like a big browser so to speak. That's why I want to ask for a way in which the UI adapts to be bigger with some context boxes or submenus at the height of these devices to make it much more pleasant to navigate tactilely.

[Mod note: moved to correct forum]

• Strange, it is supposed to adjust menus automatically. (I don't have anything to test it on though.)