Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Sync Opera passwords to Google

• He all,

Is there a way to sync Opera saved passwords to Google ? Chrome perhaps? Or something Google and then they will be available in the passwords.google.com so can be used everywhere in Google apps.

I have looked for several months but without any luck of finding the right article.
    Just to clarify. I do not want to sync my bookmarks but the saved passwords in Opera instead.

• @dzhoglev Nope, there isn't.

• @leocg So MY passwords are buried deep down in Opera and no one could do nothing ?!?!?!? 🤔 😡 😤
    Is there a way to manually see them, somehow? It may take huge amount of time but I will copy one by one and surely will rethink what is the actual use of this browser.

There should be a way as they are stored somewhere in some file and the browser read from this place when it is necessary to enter a password automatically.

Please give me a solution, step-by-step guide, clue anything how to extract my passwords.

Thanks.

• @dzhoglev In the passwords manager you can see your passwords.
    For what you seem to want to do, go to opera: //flags and enable the option to export passwords. Then export them and import them in Chrome.

• @leocg Thank you very much. It worked. So there is a way ! 🙂

One or two times per year is good to do this and all my passwords will be synced then with my device also 🙂

Let the other people know that there is a way !

• @dzhoglev You could also use one of those passwords manager softwares like Last Pass.