Sync not Synchronizing

• I was logged into Sync on Opera on my Windows XP drive (the C:\ drive on this computer, so that I can and I could not manage to import my bookmarks, passwords and etc., but figured that I would get them when I switched to the Windows 7 drive and synced up.

I am logged into a fresh install of Windows 7 and trying to install everything (it won't go on to upgrade to Win 10), starting with the basics. I grabbed the free Avira Phantom VPN and installed it, turned off VPN in Opera, but will turbo work in Phantom VPN?

Anyway, I thought I would import bookmarks, passwords, etc... with Opera on this Windows 7 install, but it wouldn't do it, even though FireFox has them all (and got them all through its own Sync). Plus, I am logged into the Opera Browser and the ones I manually added in XP aren't even showing up.

I want my bookmarks, passwords and start pages to sync up. Why is this not working? Is it the VPN? The reason I am using the Phantom VPN is because it will work across browsers, as I design websites and need FireFox, etc (2 of my Windows 10 HiDef laptops are busted as of Christmas Eve, so I am just trying to recover some functionality with these old AMD and Pentium desktop systems).

Should I turn off Turbo?

• @swebhost Testing if the problem still happens with your VPN and also Turbo disabled is something that you should have already done.

Also try those steps

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.