:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Really weird box opens when I click anywhere in a browser window and won't close unless I rightclick

• So, there is a really weird box that opens up when I click anywhere in a window. I can resize the window, but the red "x" doesn't actually close it unless I double click it. Also it's a blank box, no text or anything. Can't write in it. It does go away if I click in a text field on a page. It's quite annoying and I can't figure out what's causing it. I disable developer tools to see if something in there could be causing it, and it still happens. None of my plugins are turned on. I took a screenshot, but I see that you can't post images in this forum. I've tried restarting Opera, and restarting my Macbook Pro and nothing seems to help. this doesn't happen in any other browser.

I love Opera and don't wanna quit using it because of this. Please help!

[ Closed. Possibly related to https://forums.opera.com/topic/515/blank-popup-that-won-t-stay-gone ]

• I may have discovered what was causing this. I use Ghostery to block a lot of ads and things of that nature, a few of which I unblocked for testing a website. I blocked these again and the box seems to be gone for good... hopefully.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.