How disable load preinstaled speeddial links when change PC

• For some reasons i use portable version OperaBeta (51.0.2830.2) from USB-Flash drive. When i use new PC - Opera loading preinstalled links to my SpeedDial and mixes it with my links. And at the last version OperaBeta, when i change hardware (PC) Opera disable all extention. How disable it?
    launch Opera with cmd:
    launcher.exe --disk-cache-dir=%temp% --user-data-dir=%MyProfileDir%

• When you connect the Pen to a new Pc?
    or
    When the Opera version is updated?

I'm referring that you may need to delete the file/content after every update on the related version folder.

--

The folder is located on the current - but every - Opera version named as Resources, and the file/s:

0_1516048685915_2018-01-15_213753.png

Didn't tested but you may need/want to delete/rename both files and even the icons too - look at the folder content -.

Windows 10 (x64) | Anniversary Update
    Opera Stable · Beta · Developer

Opera Test profile | Opera Reset / Back up Linux · Mac · Win

• | - Since the edit time it's over... -

For any asking to themselves about, where is the install folder and what default_partner_content file is.

Look at here for something maybe related.

• @zalex108 said in How disable load preinstaled speeddial links when change PC:

When you connect the Pen to a new Pc?

Yes, on new PC.
    I delete partner json files from Resources before first run on new PC, but after 10 minuts partner link show again in tthe SpeeDial.
    I think Opera loads parthner links from server in depending on the country.

• But the file is downloaded again?

Maybe once connected could reproduce it but maybe renaming the folder will not - neither recover the full folder -.

It contains the Theme also, so in case you test it, keep that in mind.

• File is not download again.
    I had tried rename folder, but Opera is crashing.
    I found default_partner_content.json in profile folder, delete him, but no result.
    i try delete country section in partner_speeddials.json, but, i think, file has CRC at the beginning of the file, and Opera is crash 😞

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.