No Netflix on Samsung BD-H5900 BluRay player??

• Yesterday I upgraded to the H5900 BluRay player which replaces the F-series. However am unable to find the Netflix and Spotify app in the Opera TV Store that is preinstalled on the machine. Do I wrongfully assume that the H-series have the same or better functionality that its predecessor? Is there a workaround? Are there plans to make Netflix and Spotify available on this player?

• Hi,

There is no Netflix and Spotify apps in Opera TV Store. Probably those apps were part of F series device.
    Also AFAIK H5900 does not have Opera TV Store at all, but I may be wrong.

Best Regards,
    Jakub

• Interesting. My bd-h5900 has Netflix on the home page, however, only a few days ago, it stopped working, giving an error code of nw-4-8. Samsung tech support says its a known issue and that the software guys are working on a firmware fix...not available for about a week. It may have something to do with this (?)

• Hi,

Those series just do not have TV Store. Netflix service is completely independent from Opera TV Store.

BR,
    J.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.