:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, November 23, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Create Account Captacha out of control

• I just created an account here. Checked "I'm not a Robot" and graphics started to appear asking me to check Store Fronts and Street Signs and such. They just kept coming and coming. There is something wrong with that system.

Opera is my default browser but I also use Firefox a lot, I like the developer tools. I happen to be using Firefox when I experienced this issue.

• That's the new style of capcha, sorry. Click all (whatever) - when you click one, a new image appears, and if that new image is also one then it needs to be clicked to. Keep clicking until there are none.

• The images just kept coming. I must have clicked 30 times. I thought it was caught it a loop or I was doing something wrong. I refreshed the page ... well you know what that got me.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.