Bookmark bar reappears even after disabling it repeatedly

• Hello,

Not much else to say about this. Last version of Opera prompted me to import stuff from other browsers, I remember some stuff I had in Chrome from ages ago, imported, disable bookmark bar, but it keeps reappearing by itself every few days. Nothing important, just annoying. I disabled it maybe 3-4 times now, both from the Settings and from right clicking on the bar and unticking it.

• Same here; it does enable itself quite often, especially when navigating back on javascript-heavy or adblocked-heavy sites -
    or just adding current page to bookmarks (ctrl+B). Opera 50.0.2753.0.

• Little update - bookmark bar appears always, when I navigate to bookmarked page. Like this one here - I accidentally :) bookmarked it, and now when I open this thread, bookmarks bar appears again.

• Looks like today's update (50.0.2759.0) fixed this issue.

• Nowhere where I click (right-click) around the top UI I do not get context menu allowing me to tick bookmarks bar into visibility again.

Closing it is fast now - but yet I don't see a fast usher in (by mouse/touch) of the bookmarks bar when needed.

Could there be some/any/kind/of drag, hover or pin/unpin solution? If not context menu to set the bar open?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.