Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Downloading content

• Most of the time when I'm downloading episodes of my favorite anime and TV series, the Opera Mini browser usually downloads the videos until they are like 75% complete and then I'd constantly get error messages that read "Access Denied" & "Expired Link" on the video downloads. So I want to know what causes this because it's getting frustrating as I always have to waste data to redownload the videos just to get the same error message again. please help

[Moved to correct forum]

• Opera Mini is totally nothing but a dumbass about file downloading from internet.
    We continuously report to upgrade Opera Mini's downloading feature. but Years & years passing by and the developers doesn't care at all.
    Use UC Browser instead. UC has powerful download manager & UC handles better downloading management.